Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Beef Kabobs with Parmesan Orzo
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 3 Omaha Steaks Top Sirloin Steaks
- 2 red or yellow bell peppers cut into 1" pieces
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil or 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 Tbsp. Italian dressing
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup uncooked orzo pasta, cooked
- 2-3 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil or parsley
- 2 Tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- Soak eight 8" bamboo skewers in water 10 minutes.
- Cut beef steak into 1-1/4" pieces. Toss beef and bell peppers with 1 Tbsp. basil, dressing and garlic. Thread beef and peppers alternately onto skewers.
- Mix orzo ingredients in bowl; keep warm.
- Place kabobs on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, about 9 to 11 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Serve with orzo. (Or to broil, place kabobs on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 3" to 4" from heat. Broil about 9 to 12 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once.)
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2022, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v22.12.2.