Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Beef Kabobs with Parmesan Orzo
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 3 Omaha Steaks Top Sirloin Steaks
- 2 red or yellow bell peppers cut into 1" pieces
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil or 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 Tbsp. Italian dressing
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup uncooked orzo pasta, cooked
- 2-3 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil or parsley
- 2 Tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- Soak eight 8" bamboo skewers in water 10 minutes.
- Cut beef steak into 1-1/4" pieces. Toss beef and bell peppers with 1 Tbsp. basil, dressing and garlic. Thread beef and peppers alternately onto skewers.
- Mix orzo ingredients in bowl; keep warm.
- Place kabobs on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, about 9 to 11 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Serve with orzo. (Or to broil, place kabobs on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 3" to 4" from heat. Broil about 9 to 12 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once.)
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.5.4.