Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
BBQ Marinated Chicken Breasts
- 12 hrsMarinade Time
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 8 min
Serves: 6 to 8
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 8 ea. 4 oz Omaha Steaks Chicken Breasts
- 1-1/2 cups barbeque sauce
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp. fresh minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp. canned chipotle in adobo sauce, puréed
- 2 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- Remove thawed chicken breasts from packaging and set aside.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Save half a cup of the marinade and place the chicken breasts in the remainder of the marinade.
- Marinate chicken refrigerated overnight. (8 to 12 hours)
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and grill chicken breasts 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Brush the chicken with the saved marinade before serving.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2021, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v21.9.15.