Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
BBQ Marinated Chicken Breasts
- 12 hrsMarinade Time
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 8 min
Serves: 6 to 8
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 8 ea. 4 oz Omaha Steaks Chicken Breasts
- 1-1/2 cups barbeque sauce
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp. fresh minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp. canned chipotle in adobo sauce, puréed
- 2 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- Remove thawed chicken breasts from packaging and set aside.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Save half a cup of the marinade and place the chicken breasts in the remainder of the marinade.
- Marinate chicken refrigerated overnight. (8 to 12 hours)
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and grill chicken breasts 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Brush the chicken with the saved marinade before serving.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.3.2.