Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Ancho Chile Rubbed Grilled Porterhouse Steaks
Recipe Categories: All Recipes | Porterhouse Steak | T-Bone Steak | Steaks | BBQ and Grilling | Father's Day
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 each Porterhouse steaks
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp ancho chile rub
- 12 each grilled tri-color salad peppers
makes 4 tbsp
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp ancho chile powder
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- Preheat Grill on Medium.
- Thaw and blot dry steaks.
- Brush steaks with Olive Oil.
- Generously rub both sides of the steaks with Ancho Chile Rub by dipping them in the rub. Continue until all the rub is on the steaks.
- Place the steaks on the heated grill and grill to desired doneness. (For a Medium Rare steak about 8 minutes on the first side and 6-7 minutes on the second side.)
- Remove steaks from grill and garnish with grilled tri-colored salad peppers.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.13a.