Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Ancho Chile Rubbed Grilled Porterhouse Steaks
Recipe Categories: All Recipes | Porterhouse Steak | T-Bone Steak | Steaks | BBQ and Grilling | Father's Day
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 each Porterhouse steaks
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp ancho chile rub
- 12 each grilled tri-color salad peppers
makes 4 tbsp
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp ancho chile powder
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- Preheat Grill on Medium.
- Thaw and blot dry steaks.
- Brush steaks with Olive Oil.
- Generously rub both sides of the steaks with Ancho Chile Rub by dipping them in the rub. Continue until all the rub is on the steaks.
- Place the steaks on the heated grill and grill to desired doneness. (For a Medium Rare steak about 8 minutes on the first side and 6-7 minutes on the second side.)
- Remove steaks from grill and garnish with grilled tri-colored salad peppers.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2021, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v21.9.4a.