- by Omaha Steaks
- Jun 13, 2020
There's a Coney Dog, and a Chicago Dog… but have you ever heard of an Omaha Dog? Try this true Omaha Steaks original.
There's a Coney Dog, and a Chicago Dog… but have you ever heard of an Omaha Dog? This flavorful new recipe takes an Omaha original - the Reuben sandwich - and translates to a bun. Start with big, juicy Omaha Steaks gourmet jumbo franks and pile on the ingredients - you've never had a treat quite like this!
- 4 each Poppy seed Hot Dog Buns
- 1 Cup Grated Swiss Cheese
- 4 each Omaha Steaks Gourmet Franks
- 1/4 Cup Thousand Islands Dressing
- 1/2 Cup Sauerkraut
- Preheat Grill to medium.
- Stuff each bun with grated Swiss Cheese and wrap with foil before placing on bun rack of the grill. Heat for 8-10 minutes turning often.
- Grill franks over medium heat, turning regularly, approximately 8 to 10 minutes from thawed
- Carefully remove foil from buns and place grilled franks in each bun.
- Top each with 1 Tbsp. of Thousand Islands Dressing and 2 Tbsp. of Sauerkraut.
Calories: 330kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 11g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 730mg | Fiber: 2g