3 Easy and Flavorful Sheet Pan Recipes You Need to Try
- by Omaha Steaks
Searching for an easy and delicious meal when you’re short on time? Look no further. We have created three effortlessly easy sheet pan recipes that don’t require much time or clean up. These one-dish wonders are dinner made easy, loaded with flavor and variety.
Why You Should Add Sheet Pan Recipes to Your Meal Plan
Your entire meal, entrée and side, cooking in the same pan! Sheet pan recipes are extremely easy, fast, and require little cleanup for a dish that has such incredible flavor.
- Guaranteed to be your easiest dinner of the week, simply throw all the prepared ingredients on a sheet pan!
- Dinner made in a flash. All our sheet pan recipes are ready to enjoy in 35-40 minutes.
- We promise, from start to finish, your dinner will be easy to prepare and require minimal cookware, so don’t fret if it’s your turn to do the dishes tonight.
- Just because our sheet pan recipes are quick and easy doesn’t mean we skimp on flavor. Each recipe is loaded with delicious and crave-worthy ingredients that will have you making these recipes over and over again.
3 Easy and Delicious 40-Minutes-or-Less Sheet Pan Recipes
Perfect for busy weeknights or for cooks in the kitchen looking to avoid making a huge mess, these sheet pan recipes will be your new best friend. Filled with unique, healthy, and flavorful ingredients, these recipes may be easy, but they don’t skimp on flavor. Check out our favorite sheet pan recipes that are sure delight your eyes and tastebuds.
1. Sheet Pan Pierogi with Sausage, Onions, and Peppers Recipe
Flavor-packed with sausage, vegetables, pierogi, and a delicious mustard crema, each bite is guaranteed to be bursting with different flavors and textures. Made with our mouthwatering and delicious Omaha Steaks Kielbasa Sausage, you aren’t going to want to miss out on this recipe.
Get the recipe: Sheet Pan Pierogi with Sausage, Onions, and Peppers
2. Sheet Pan Filet Mignon and Gnocchi with Garlic and Sage Brown Butter
This recipe is the definition of gourmet made easy. Italian with an Omaha Steaks twist, this exquisite recipe is made with potato gnocchi, Butcher’s Cut Filet Mignon, vegetables, and a delectable garlic and sage brown butter sauce.
3. Sheet Pan Mediterranean Salmon Recipe
Looking to switch up your dull and overused weeknight dinners? Try our delicious and equally nutritious sheet pan Mediterranean salmon recipe. Light, bold, and zesty, this Mediterranean mixture paired with the rich, robust flavors of Faroe Islands Salmon Fillets and a homemade tzatziki sauce is refreshing and convenient.
Get the recipe: Sheet Pan Mediterranean Salmon Recipe
Steaks For Everyone
Shop steaks by cut, texture, flavor — whatever you prefer! We’ve got something for everyone.