Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Get $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash
Your $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash will arrive in 3 E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send, up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after the order ships.
Use them on your next three orders!
*Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. You will receive your Omaha Steaks Cash in three E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send when ordering up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first $30 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after your order ships, your $20 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 7/1/2018 and your $10 E-Reward card code will be emailed to you 10/1/2018. Your Omaha Steaks $30 E-Reward Card, $20 E-Reward Card and $10 E-Reward Card are a one-time use codes and may each be used on one customer transaction of $79 or more during the valid redemption dates. The codes must be provided at checkout to apply your discount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. You may only use one E-Reward Card code per customer transaction per day. Your codes may not be used to purchase Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards or wine. Reward cards may not be used on any order that also redeems Steaklover Rewards points. The codes may not be applied to previous sales, have no cash value, are non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The codes can be redeemed online or by phone and at Omaha Steaks retail locations during the valid redemption dates. The E-Reward Card codes are void if altered, defaced, copied, transferred or sold through any auction. Omaha Steaks reserves the right to change these terms at any time and without notice. The $30 E-Reward Card Code is valid 4/25/18-6/30/18. The $20 E-Reward Card Code is valid 7/1/18-9/30/18. The $10 E-Reward Card Code is valid 10/1/18-12/31/18. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. Limit of 2 on selected items at these exclusive prices. Other restrictions may apply. Offer valid until 11:59pm CST on 4/30/18.
Wild Salmon Fillets with Grilled Pineapple and Chipotle Salsa
Recipe Categories: All Recipes | Seafood Entrees | Seafood | BBQ and Grilling | Mother's Day | Memorial Day
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 ea. Omaha Steaks Wild Salmon Fillets
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 recipe Grilled Pineapple and Chipotle Salsa (recipe below)
- 4 ea. lime wedges
- 4 ea. cilantro sprigs
- 1/4 ea. pineapple
- 1/2 ea. red bell pepper
- 1/4 ea. red onion
- 2 tsp. chipotle chile canned in adobo sauce, puréed in blender
- 2 tsp. lime juice, fresh
- 1 Tbsp. cilantro, fresh chopped
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- Pinch black pepper
- Clean and preheat grill.
- Brush salmon with melted butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill for about 3-4 minutes on each side or until sides of fish turns opaque.
- Top each piece of fish with a generous portion of the Grilled Pineapple and Chipotle Salsa.
- Garnish each piece of fish with a lime wedge and a fresh cilantro sprig.
- Peel the pineapple then slice into 1/4" thick slices. Quickly grill on a hot grill until marked on both sides. Cool completely, remove core then cut into 1/4" dice.
- Place the red bell pepper on the grill until skin is blistered. Peel and seed. Chop into 1/4" dice.
- Peel the onion and slice into 1/4" thick slices. Place on grill until browned. Cool completely. Chop into 1/4" dice.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well.