Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Wild Salmon Fillets with Grilled Pineapple and Chipotle Salsa
Recipe Categories: All Recipes | Seafood Entrees | Seafood | BBQ and Grilling | Mother's Day | Memorial Day
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 ea. Omaha Steaks Wild Salmon Fillets
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 recipe Grilled Pineapple and Chipotle Salsa (recipe below)
- 4 ea. lime wedges
- 4 ea. cilantro sprigs
- 1/4 ea. pineapple
- 1/2 ea. red bell pepper
- 1/4 ea. red onion
- 2 tsp. chipotle chile canned in adobo sauce, puréed in blender
- 2 tsp. lime juice, fresh
- 1 Tbsp. cilantro, fresh chopped
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- Pinch black pepper
- Clean and preheat grill.
- Brush salmon with melted butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill for about 3-4 minutes on each side or until sides of fish turns opaque.
- Top each piece of fish with a generous portion of the Grilled Pineapple and Chipotle Salsa.
- Garnish each piece of fish with a lime wedge and a fresh cilantro sprig.
- Peel the pineapple then slice into 1/4" thick slices. Quickly grill on a hot grill until marked on both sides. Cool completely, remove core then cut into 1/4" dice.
- Place the red bell pepper on the grill until skin is blistered. Peel and seed. Chop into 1/4" dice.
- Peel the onion and slice into 1/4" thick slices. Place on grill until browned. Cool completely. Chop into 1/4" dice.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.7.2.