Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Wild Salmon Fillets with Grilled Pineapple and Chipotle Salsa
Recipe Categories: All Recipes | Seafood Entrees | Seafood | BBQ and Grilling | Mother's Day | Memorial Day
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 ea. Omaha Steaks Wild Salmon Fillets
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 recipe Grilled Pineapple and Chipotle Salsa (recipe below)
- 4 ea. lime wedges
- 4 ea. cilantro sprigs
- 1/4 ea. pineapple
- 1/2 ea. red bell pepper
- 1/4 ea. red onion
- 2 tsp. chipotle chile canned in adobo sauce, puréed in blender
- 2 tsp. lime juice, fresh
- 1 Tbsp. cilantro, fresh chopped
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- Pinch black pepper
- Clean and preheat grill.
- Brush salmon with melted butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill for about 3-4 minutes on each side or until sides of fish turns opaque.
- Top each piece of fish with a generous portion of the Grilled Pineapple and Chipotle Salsa.
- Garnish each piece of fish with a lime wedge and a fresh cilantro sprig.
- Peel the pineapple then slice into 1/4" thick slices. Quickly grill on a hot grill until marked on both sides. Cool completely, remove core then cut into 1/4" dice.
- Place the red bell pepper on the grill until skin is blistered. Peel and seed. Chop into 1/4" dice.
- Peel the onion and slice into 1/4" thick slices. Place on grill until browned. Cool completely. Chop into 1/4" dice.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2021, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v21.9.15.