Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Thai Curry Beef
- 15 minMarinade Time
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 15 min
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 3 Omaha Steaks Top Sirloin Steaks
- 4 to 5 teaspoons Thai red curry paste, divided
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 cups fresh stir-fry vegetable blend (broccoli, carrots, pea pods)
- Hot cooked rice (optional)
- Cut beef steak lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/8 to 1/4-inch thick strips. Combine 3 teaspoons red curry paste and beef in medium bowl. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes.
- Whisk coconut milk and remaining 1 to 2 teaspoons red curry paste in small bowl until blended. Set aside.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add 1/2 of beef; stir-fry 1 to 3 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. (Do not overcook.) Remove from skillet. Repeat with remaining beef. Season with salt, as desired; keep warm.
- Pour coconut milk mixture into same skillet; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 3 to 5 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally. Add vegetable blend; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 5 to 8 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Return beef to skillet; cook and stir until beef is heated through, about 1 minute. Serve over rice, if desired.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.9.4.