Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Thai Curry Beef
- 15 minMarinade Time
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 15 min
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 3 Omaha Steaks Top Sirloin Steaks
- 4 to 5 teaspoons Thai red curry paste, divided
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 cups fresh stir-fry vegetable blend (broccoli, carrots, pea pods)
- Hot cooked rice (optional)
- Cut beef steak lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/8 to 1/4-inch thick strips. Combine 3 teaspoons red curry paste and beef in medium bowl. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes.
- Whisk coconut milk and remaining 1 to 2 teaspoons red curry paste in small bowl until blended. Set aside.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add 1/2 of beef; stir-fry 1 to 3 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. (Do not overcook.) Remove from skillet. Repeat with remaining beef. Season with salt, as desired; keep warm.
- Pour coconut milk mixture into same skillet; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 3 to 5 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally. Add vegetable blend; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 5 to 8 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Return beef to skillet; cook and stir until beef is heated through, about 1 minute. Serve over rice, if desired.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.7.1.