Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Recipe Categories: All Recipes | Filet Mignon | Burgers | Ground Beef | BBQ and Grilling | Memorial Day | Father's Day | 4th of July | Labor Day | Kid Friendly
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 artisan burger buns
- 4 Omaha Steaks Filet Mignon Burgers
- 1 cup arugula
- 4 slices red onion
- 4 slices pepperjack cheese
- 1 recipe Sautéed Wild Mushrooms
- 16 oz. pkg. Omaha Steaks Steakhouse Fries
(serves 4 - 6)
- 1 lb. wild mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1 Tbsp. chopped garlic
- 1 Tbsp. chopped shallots
- 1 Tbsp. chopped thyme
- 1/4 cup red wine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare the Sautéed Wild Mushrooms using recipe below. Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Remove Omaha Steakhouse Fries from packaging and place on a baking sheet with lined parchment paper or foil lightly brushed with oil, leaving space in between. Place sheet in oven on center rack. Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium. Season and grill the burgers, placing a slice of pepperjack cheese on each just before removing from the grill.
- Assemble the burgers by placing 1/4 cup of arugula on each bottom bun, a cooked burger patty, then generously topping with Sautéed Wild Mushrooms.
- Next top with sliced red onion, followed by the top bun.
- Serve with Omaha Steaks Steakhouse Fries.
- Prepare the mushroom mix by heating a large pan over high heat. Next add the canola oil. Add the garlic and shallots and cook until they turn transparent. Add the mushrooms and sauté for 4-5 minutes. Deglaze the pan with the red wine and season with salt and pepper to taste. Let simmer until most of the liquid has cooked away. Reserve.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.1.3.