Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 2 ea. 6 oz. Omaha Steaks Filet Mignons
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. dijon-style mustard
- 2 Tbsp. shallots, minced
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1-1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp. fresh chives, minced
- 1 tsp. brandy
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley, minced
- Season both sides of steak with salt and pepper.
- Melt 2 Tbsp. butter in a heavy skillet, add mustard and shallots.
- Saute over medium heat 1 minute.
- Add steaks and cook approximately 3 minutes on each side for medium-rare.
- Remove steaks to serving plate and keep warm.
- Add into pan drippings, 1 Tbsp. butter, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and chives.
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add brandy; pour sauce over steaks.
- Sprinkle parsley over the top.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2021, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v21.9.15.