Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Get $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash
Your $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash will arrive in 3 E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send, up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after the order ships.
Use them on your next three orders!
*Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. You will receive your Omaha Steaks Cash in three E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send when ordering up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first $30 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after your order ships, your $20 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 7/1/2018 and your $10 E-Reward card code will be emailed to you 10/1/2018. Your Omaha Steaks $30 E-Reward Card, $20 E-Reward Card and $10 E-Reward Card are a one-time use codes and may each be used on one customer transaction of $79 or more during the valid redemption dates. The codes must be provided at checkout to apply your discount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. You may only use one E-Reward Card code per customer transaction per day. Your codes may not be used to purchase Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards or wine. Reward cards may not be used on any order that also redeems Steaklover Rewards points. The codes may not be applied to previous sales, have no cash value, are non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The codes can be redeemed online or by phone and at Omaha Steaks retail locations during the valid redemption dates. The E-Reward Card codes are void if altered, defaced, copied, transferred or sold through any auction. Omaha Steaks reserves the right to change these terms at any time and without notice. The $30 E-Reward Card Code is valid 4/25/18-6/30/18. The $20 E-Reward Card Code is valid 7/1/18-9/30/18. The $10 E-Reward Card Code is valid 10/1/18-12/31/18. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. Limit of 2 on selected items at these exclusive prices. Other restrictions may apply. Offer valid until 11:59pm CST on 4/30/18.
Prime Rib Roast with Rosemary & Thyme au Jus
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 3 hrs 45 min
Serves: 4 to 10
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
Ingredients8 lb. Bone-In Prime Rib Roast
Roast, Rest & Broil Time: 4:35 | Serves 8-10
- 2.35 oz. bottle Private Reserve Rub
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cups red wine
- 4 cups low-sodium beef broth
- 1-inch chopped vegetables: 6 carrots, 6 celery stalks & 1 large onion
- Finely chopped herbs: 2 tsp. fresh thyme & 2 tsp. fresh rosemary
Roast, Rest & Broil Time: 3:50 | Serves 6-8
- 1/2 cup Private Reserve Rub
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups red wine
- 3 cups low-sodium beef broth
- 1-inch chopped vegetables: 5 carrots, 5 celery stalks & 1 medium onion
- Finely chopped herbs: 1-1/2 tsp. fresh thyme & 1 1/2 tsp. fresh rosemary
Roast, Rest & Broil Time: 3:20 | Serves 4-6
- 1/3 cup Private Reserve Rub
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup red wine
- 2 cups low-sodium beef broth
- 1-inch chopped vegetables: 4 carrots, 4 celery stalks & 1 small onion
- Finely chopped herbs: 1 tsp. fresh thyme & 1 tsp. fresh rosemary
PreparationThaw roast completely in the refrigerator before cooking.
8 lb. roast: 3-5 days | 4-6 lb. roast: 3-4 days
- Preheat oven to 250°F. Remove roast from packaging and pat dry with clean paper towels.
- Coat outside of roast with olive oil and liberally season with Omaha Steaks Private Reserve Rub.
- Place carrots, celery, and onion in an even layer on bottom of a large roasting pan to catch beef drippings. Place roast in roasting pan on an elevated wire rack. Sprinkle any leftover rub on the roast to ensure a generous
- Roast at 250°F until roast reaches an internal temperature of 125°F (for medium-rare). Approximate times: • 8 lb. roast: 3:45 • 6 lb. roast: 3:00 • 4 lb. roast: 2:30 hours
- Remove roast from oven and let rest for 20-30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat broiler to high, with rack positioned for roast to sit about 4 inches from heating element.
- After roast has rested, place in oven under broiler, fat side up, for about 5 minutes to brown the roast.
- Remove pan from the oven. Remove the wire rack with roast from pan and place on a carving board. Skim fat from pan if necessary.
- Place pan on top of the stove over 2 burners set on high heat. Add the wine to the pan drippings and cook over high heat until reduced by half, releasing drippings on bottom of pan with a wooden spoon or a whisk. Add beef broth and cook until reduced by half again.
- Whisk or stir in the rosemary and thyme. Strain out vegetables and pour au jus into a serving vessel.
- Slice roast as desired and serve with the au jus.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2018, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.8.1a.