Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Mustard-Bourbon Flat Iron Steaks
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 2 Omaha Steaks Flat Iron Steaks
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup country Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives or green onions
- Press pepper evenly onto beef steaks. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Place steaks in skillet; cook 13 to 15 minutes for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning twice. Remove steaks; keep warm.
- Combine cream, mustard and bourbon in small bowl. Add to skillet; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until browned bits attached to bottom of skillet are dissolved. Season with salt, as desired.
- Carve steaks into slices; season with salt, as desired. Spoon sauce over steaks; sprinkle with chives.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.12.