Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Mint Chocolate Brownies
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, plus more for pan
- 8 ounces semisweet or bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 25 small (1-1/2 inch) peppermint patties
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil, leaving an overhang on all sides; butter foil. Set aside.
- Place chocolate and butter in a medium heatproof bowl set over (not in) a saucepan of gently simmering water. Stir occasionally just until melted, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Whisk in sugar and salt until smooth; whisk in eggs. Gently whisk in flour and cocoa powder just until smooth (do not overmix).
- Spread 1/3 of batter in prepared pan. Arrange peppermint patties on batter in a single layer, leaving a narrow border on all sides. Top with remaining batter, and smooth surface. Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out with moist crumbs attached, 45 to 55 minutes.
- Cool completely in pan. Use foil to lift from pan; peel off foil and discard. Cut into 16 squares.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.11.3.