Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Get $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash
Your $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash will arrive in 3 E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send, up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after the order ships.
Use them on your next three orders!
*Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. You will receive your Omaha Steaks Cash in three E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send when ordering up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first $30 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after your order ships, your $20 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 7/1/2018 and your $10 E-Reward card code will be emailed to you 10/1/2018. Your Omaha Steaks $30 E-Reward Card, $20 E-Reward Card and $10 E-Reward Card are a one-time use codes and may each be used on one customer transaction of $79 or more during the valid redemption dates. The codes must be provided at checkout to apply your discount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. You may only use one E-Reward Card code per customer transaction per day. Your codes may not be used to purchase Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards or wine. Reward cards may not be used on any order that also redeems Steaklover Rewards points. The codes may not be applied to previous sales, have no cash value, are non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The codes can be redeemed online or by phone and at Omaha Steaks retail locations during the valid redemption dates. The E-Reward Card codes are void if altered, defaced, copied, transferred or sold through any auction. Omaha Steaks reserves the right to change these terms at any time and without notice. The $30 E-Reward Card Code is valid 4/25/18-6/30/18. The $20 E-Reward Card Code is valid 7/1/18-9/30/18. The $10 E-Reward Card Code is valid 10/1/18-12/31/18. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. Limit of 2 on selected items at these exclusive prices. Other restrictions may apply. Offer valid until 11:59pm CST on 4/30/18.
Lemon Caper Beurre Blanc Seafood Sauce
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 2 Tbsp. minced shallots
- 1/2 Bottle Chenin Blanc or Sauvignon Blanc Wine
- 1 ea. medium lemon, juiced
- 1 Tbsp. capers, drained
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 oz. unsalted butter
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- Place the shallots and wine in a stainless steel saucepan on the stove. On high heat, reduce wine for about 12 minutes or until almost completely reduced.
- Add lemon juice and capers to pan and reduce for about 1 minute.
- Add cream and bring to a boil; reducing by half for about 2-3 minutes on medium heat. Reduce cream until desired thickness is achieved. This step can be done up to an hour before serving the sauce. Once the desired thickness is reached, set heat on low.
- Cut butter into half-ounce cubes. Add cubes one at a time while constantly stirring with a whip. Wait until each cube is almost incorporated into the sauce before adding another. Once all the butter has been added, remove pan from heat, season with salt and serve.
- Ladle sauce over grilled Swordfish Steaks.
- If the sauce starts to separate on the edges while adding the butter and gets thin then add butter faster and lift pot up off of burner. If sauce starts to get very thick then add butter slower.
- If you desire to hold the sauce, the trick is to not let it get too cold or too hot. Maintain a temperature no cooler than 100° and no hotter than 130°. If the oven is on and burners off, leaving saucepan on the stovetop will usually keep it warm enough. Stir the sauce every 15 minutes or so if holding the sauce.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.6.