Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Jim Beam Black® Bourbon Marinated Top Sirloins
- 12 hrsMarinade Time
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 15 min
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Top Sirloin Steaks (thawed)
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup Barbecue Sauce
- 3/4 cup Jim Beam Black® Bourbon
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 cup Honey
- In a mixing bowl combine barbecue sauce, Jim Beam Black® Bourbon, Worcestershire sauce, and honey. Mix Well.
- Put all but 1/2 cup of the marinade in a re-sealable bag with 4 Omaha Steaks Top Sirloins.
- Marinate steaks over night or up to 2 days in refrigerator.
- Remove steaks from bag and discard used marinade.
- Season Steaks with salt and pepper, then grill to desired doneness.
- Brush steaks with un-used marinade just before serving.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2022, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v22.12.2.