Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Icelandic Cod Fish Tacos
Recipe Categories: All Recipes | Seafood Entrees | Tacos, Burritos & Enchiladas | Seafood | Lighter Options
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 10 min
Serves: 4 to 6
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Icelandic Cod portions, thawed
- 12 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 3 cups lettuce, finely shredded
- 1-1/2 cups pico de gallo (see recipe below)
Makes about 1-1/2 cups
- 1 cup roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup white onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp. cilantro, chopped finely
- 2 tsp. jalapeño, minced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut each thawed cod portion into 3 even pieces.
- Place cod on a baking sheet lined with foil or parchment paper and season as desired.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Heat tortillas in the microwave for 5-10 seconds or in a medium pan on the stove for 10 seconds on each side.
- Place 1/4 cup of shredded lettuce in the center of the tortilla.
- Place a cod fillet on the lettuce and top each with 2 Tbsp of pico de gallo.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.11d.