Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Icelandic Cod Fish Tacos
Recipe Categories: All Recipes | Seafood Entrees | Tacos, Burritos & Enchiladas | Seafood | Lighter Options
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 10 min
Serves: 4 to 6
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Icelandic Cod portions, thawed
- 12 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 3 cups lettuce, finely shredded
- 1-1/2 cups pico de gallo (see recipe below)
Makes about 1-1/2 cups
- 1 cup roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup white onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp. cilantro, chopped finely
- 2 tsp. jalapeño, minced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut each thawed cod portion into 3 even pieces.
- Place cod on a baking sheet lined with foil or parchment paper and season as desired.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Heat tortillas in the microwave for 5-10 seconds or in a medium pan on the stove for 10 seconds on each side.
- Place 1/4 cup of shredded lettuce in the center of the tortilla.
- Place a cod fillet on the lettuce and top each with 2 Tbsp of pico de gallo.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2021, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v21.9.15.