Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Honey-Mustard Beef Kabobs
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound Omaha Steaks Beef Sirloin Tips
- 1 large red, yellow or green bell pepper, cut into 1 1/4-inch pieces
- 12 large button mushrooms
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, whisk together the seasoning ingredients.
- Add the steak, bell pepper and mushrooms, tossing to coat.
- Alternately thread pieces of steak, bell pepper and mushroom on each of eight 6-inch bamboo skewers.
- Place the kabobs on a rack in a broiler pan.
- With the surface of the meat 3 to 4 inches from the heat, broil for 9 to 12 minutes for medium-rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Or, grill kabobs over medium ash-covered coals for 8 to 11 minutes.
- Season with the salt.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.11d.