Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Halibut Fish Tacos with Chipotle Mayonnaise
Recipe Categories: All Recipes | Seafood Entrees | Tacos, Burritos & Enchiladas | Seafood | Cinco De Mayo
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 8 ea. 2 oz. strips of Halibut Filet
- 8 ea. flour tortillas
- 1 cup chipotle mayonnaise
- 2 cups green cabbage finely shredded
- 1 cup pico de gallo
- 8 ea. lime wedges
- 8 ea. cilantro sprigs
* Makes 1 cup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. chopped garlic
- 1-1/2 tsp. canned chipotle chile in adobo sauce pureed
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- Season and grill the 8 each 2 oz. pieces of Halibut.
- Heat the tortillas on the grill or in the microwave.
- Spoon 1-2 Tbsp. of chipotle mayo down the center of each tortilla.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of the shredded cabbage down the center of the tortilla over the mayo.
- Place of piece of cooked Halibut on top the cabbage.
- Sprinkle with the pico de gallo and fold up the taco.
- Place tacos on a hot plate as they loose their heat quickly.
- Garnish tacos with lime wedges and cilantro sprigs. Encourage your guests to squeeze a lime wedge onto each taco before eating.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.2.3.