Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Halibut Fish Tacos with Chipotle Mayonnaise
Recipe Categories: All Recipes | Seafood Entrees | Tacos, Burritos & Enchiladas | Seafood | Cinco De Mayo
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 8 ea. 2 oz. strips of Halibut Filet
- 8 ea. flour tortillas
- 1 cup chipotle mayonnaise
- 2 cups green cabbage finely shredded
- 1 cup pico de gallo
- 8 ea. lime wedges
- 8 ea. cilantro sprigs
* Makes 1 cup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. chopped garlic
- 1-1/2 tsp. canned chipotle chile in adobo sauce pureed
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- Season and grill the 8 each 2 oz. pieces of Halibut.
- Heat the tortillas on the grill or in the microwave.
- Spoon 1-2 Tbsp. of chipotle mayo down the center of each tortilla.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of the shredded cabbage down the center of the tortilla over the mayo.
- Place of piece of cooked Halibut on top the cabbage.
- Sprinkle with the pico de gallo and fold up the taco.
- Place tacos on a hot plate as they loose their heat quickly.
- Garnish tacos with lime wedges and cilantro sprigs. Encourage your guests to squeeze a lime wedge onto each taco before eating.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.11d.