Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Grilled T-Bones with Tabasco and Roquefort Cheese Butter
Recipe Categories: All Recipes | Porterhouse Steak | T-Bone Steak | Salads | Steaks | BBQ and Grilling
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 each T-Bone Steaks
- To taste Omaha Steaks All Natural Steak Seasoning or salt and pepper
- 4 slices (11/2" coins) Tabasco and Roquefort Cheese Butter (recipe below)
- 2 Tbsp Minced Chives
- 4 ounces Unsalted Butter -- Softened
- 4 oz Roquefort Blue Cheese -- Crumbled
- 3 Tablespoons Tabasco Sauce
- 1/4 cup Fresh Chives -- Minced
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Garlic -- Minced
- 1 Roasted Red Pepper -- Peeled, Seeded and diced
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- Thaw Omaha Steaks T-Bone Steaks over night in the fridge or quick thaw by placing sealed steaks in a sink with water for about 1 hour.
- Preheat grill on medium. Season both sides of steaks with Omaha Steaks All Natural Steak Seasoning or salt and pepper.
- Grill steaks to desired doneness. For a Medium Rare steak about 8 minutes on the first side and 6-7 minutes on the second side.
- Just before removing the steaks from the grill, place the butter slice on each steak. The idea is to have the butter half melted on top as you are serving the steaks.
- Garnish each steak with a sprinkle of minced chives.
- Whip butter slighly in mixer.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Transfer mixture to a sheet of parchment paper.
- Roll into a tube about 1½" diameter and twist the paper at the ends.
- Refrigerate for 4-6 hours.
- When ready to serve, slice into coins as needed. Unused butter can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2023, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v23.1.5.