Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Get $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash
Your $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash will arrive in 3 E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send, up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after the order ships.
Use them on your next three orders!
*Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. You will receive your Omaha Steaks Cash in three E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send when ordering up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first $30 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after your order ships, your $20 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 7/1/2018 and your $10 E-Reward card code will be emailed to you 10/1/2018. Your Omaha Steaks $30 E-Reward Card, $20 E-Reward Card and $10 E-Reward Card are a one-time use codes and may each be used on one customer transaction of $79 or more during the valid redemption dates. The codes must be provided at checkout to apply your discount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. You may only use one E-Reward Card code per customer transaction per day. Your codes may not be used to purchase Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards or wine. Reward cards may not be used on any order that also redeems Steaklover Rewards points. The codes may not be applied to previous sales, have no cash value, are non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The codes can be redeemed online or by phone and at Omaha Steaks retail locations during the valid redemption dates. The E-Reward Card codes are void if altered, defaced, copied, transferred or sold through any auction. Omaha Steaks reserves the right to change these terms at any time and without notice. The $30 E-Reward Card Code is valid 4/25/18-6/30/18. The $20 E-Reward Card Code is valid 7/1/18-9/30/18. The $10 E-Reward Card Code is valid 10/1/18-12/31/18. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. Limit of 2 on selected items at these exclusive prices. Other restrictions may apply. Offer valid until 11:59pm CST on 4/30/18.
Grilled Porterhouse Steaks with Tomato Charlotte
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Porterhouse Steaks
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 4 sprigs Italian flat-leaf parsley or basil, for garnish
- 2 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon finely minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon minced basil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 2 pounds tomatoes, blanched, peeled, and diced
- 2 teaspoons superfine sugar
- 2 teaspoons chopped basil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 2 cups coarse fresh bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons chilled butter, thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 350°. If using charcoal, preheat the grill 30 minutes before cooking the steaks; otherwise, preheat a gas grill shortly before using.
- To prepare the butter, thoroughly mix together the butter, garlic, lemon juice, and basil in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Place in a small ramekin or tub and form into a smooth butter pat. Chill in the refrigerator. Just before serving, cut into 4 pieces.
- To prepare the charlotte, butter an 8 by 6-inch baking dish and place 2 layers of the tomatoes in the bottom. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of the sugar and half of the basil. Repeat with the remaining tomatoes, sugar, and basil, and season with salt and pepper. Top with the remaining bread crumbs and butter. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes, or until the bread crumb topping is golden and crisp.
- Season the steaks with salt and pepper, and grill for 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium-rare, 4 to 5 minutes for medium, or to desired doneness. Transfer to warm serving plates and immediately place about 1/2 teaspoon of the butter on each steak. Serve with the charlotte and garnish with the parsley.