Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Grilled Marinated Salmon Salad
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 10 min
Serves: 4 to 6
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
IngredientsGrilled Marinated Salmon Salad:
- 4 each Marinated Salmon Fillet, cooked
- 4 cups spring mix
- 4 cups romaine hearts chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 cup sliced cucumber
- 1/2 cup feta goat cheese crumbled
- 2 cups Tomato Basil Vinaigrette Salad Dressing (recipe below)
- 1 cup seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup Roma tomatoes, diced 1/4 inch
- 2 Tbsp. fresh chopped basil
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1-1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
PreparationGrilled Marinated Salmon Salad:
- In a large stainless steel bowl, toss the greens, artichoke hearts, cucumber slices and Tomato Basil Vinaigrette Salad Dressing.
- Place on a chilled large platter.
- Top with a piece of cooked marinated salmon fillet.
- Sprinkle with the cherry tomato halves and the feta cheese.
- For extra flavor sprinkle with bacon bits.
Combine all ingredients with the exception on the dipping oil in mixing bowl. While whisking vigorously, add the oil slowly in a thin stream.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2021, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v21.9.4a.