Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Grilled French Dip Burger with Jim Beam Black® Bourbon Onion
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Burgers
- 4 square ciabatta sandwich buns
- 1 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 6 ounces brie cheese, sliced
- 1 cup Jim Beam Black® Bourbon Onions
- 2 cup Beef Au Jus*, warmed
- 2 Tbsp. Canola Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 large Yellow Onion, Sliced
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/8 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Beef Au Jus*
- 1/2 cup Jim Beam Black® Bourbon
- Prepare Jim Beam Black® Bourbon Onions ahead of time.
- Trim a thin slice off of the top and bottom off the ciabatta bun to create a flat surface area. Then slice each bun in half horizontally.
- Lightly spread mayonnaise on the outside of the ciabatta bun to enhance browning.
- Place bun, with mayonnaise side down, on grill or in pan. Top each bun half with brie cheese slices to toast bun and melt cheese.
- Grill, broil or pan-fry burger until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Top burger with the caramelized onions. Place burgers on one side of the toasted buns then top with remaining bun.
- Cut in half and serve with hot beef au jus for dipping.
Jim Beam Black® Bourbon Onions:
- Heat oil over medium heat.
- Add butter and brown slightly.
- Add sliced onions and cook while stirring for about 10 minutes or until onions just begin to caramelize.
- Add Brown Sugar, Salt and Pepper. Stir well and continue cooking.
- When onions are caramelized, add the Beef Au Jus and Jim Beam Black® Bourbon
- Cook until onions have a nice brown color.
- Remove from heat and reserve.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.2.3.