Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Grilled French Dip Burger with Jim Beam Black® Bourbon Onion
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Burgers
- 4 square ciabatta sandwich buns
- 1 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 6 ounces brie cheese, sliced
- 1 cup Jim Beam Black® Bourbon Onions
- 2 cup Beef Au Jus*, warmed
- 2 Tbsp. Canola Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 large Yellow Onion, Sliced
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/8 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Beef Au Jus*
- 1/2 cup Jim Beam Black® Bourbon
- Prepare Jim Beam Black® Bourbon Onions ahead of time.
- Trim a thin slice off of the top and bottom off the ciabatta bun to create a flat surface area. Then slice each bun in half horizontally.
- Lightly spread mayonnaise on the outside of the ciabatta bun to enhance browning.
- Place bun, with mayonnaise side down, on grill or in pan. Top each bun half with brie cheese slices to toast bun and melt cheese.
- Grill, broil or pan-fry burger until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Top burger with the caramelized onions. Place burgers on one side of the toasted buns then top with remaining bun.
- Cut in half and serve with hot beef au jus for dipping.
Jim Beam Black® Bourbon Onions:
- Heat oil over medium heat.
- Add butter and brown slightly.
- Add sliced onions and cook while stirring for about 10 minutes or until onions just begin to caramelize.
- Add Brown Sugar, Salt and Pepper. Stir well and continue cooking.
- When onions are caramelized, add the Beef Au Jus and Jim Beam Black® Bourbon
- Cook until onions have a nice brown color.
- Remove from heat and reserve.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2023, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v23.1.5.