Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Grilled French Dip Burger with Brie Cheese
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1 ea. Omaha Steaks Burger
- Sprinkle Omaha Steaks Seasoning
- 1 ea. French bread Baguette
- 1 Tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 2 oz. Brie Cheese
- 2 oz. Sautéed Onions
- 4 oz. beef au jus (beef bouillon and water.)
- Trim the top and bottom off a French Bread Baguette and cut the bread so it is about 5 inches long.
- Slice the bread in half so you have two five inch long slices.
- Inside the bread put 2 oz. of sliced Brie Cheese.
- Spread mayonnaise on the outside of the baguette.
- Place on a George Foreman grill or in a pan and grill the outside of the bread.
- Season and cook the burger to your desired doneness and heat the Sautéed Onions.
- Place the burger and the onions inside the grilled bread.
- Cut in half and serve with the beef au jus for dipping.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.7.2.