Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Grilled French Dip Burger with Brie Cheese
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1 ea. Omaha Steaks Burger
- Sprinkle Omaha Steaks Seasoning
- 1 ea. French bread Baguette
- 1 Tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 2 oz. Brie Cheese
- 2 oz. Sautéed Onions
- 4 oz. beef au jus (beef bouillon and water.)
- Trim the top and bottom off a French Bread Baguette and cut the bread so it is about 5 inches long.
- Slice the bread in half so you have two five inch long slices.
- Inside the bread put 2 oz. of sliced Brie Cheese.
- Spread mayonnaise on the outside of the baguette.
- Place on a George Foreman grill or in a pan and grill the outside of the bread.
- Season and cook the burger to your desired doneness and heat the Sautéed Onions.
- Place the burger and the onions inside the grilled bread.
- Cut in half and serve with the beef au jus for dipping.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2021, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v21.7.1.