Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Grilled Filet Mignon with Roasted Leeks and Fennel
Recipe Categories: All Recipes | Filet Mignon | BBQ and Grilling | Lighter Options | Memorial Day | 4th of July | Labor Day
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 each Filet Mignons
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp omaha steaks all natural seasoning
- 1 recipe roasted leeks and fennel
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 yellow onion sliced
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 2 large leeks halved and sliced 1/4" thick
- 1 large bulb fennel sliced 1/8" thick
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp butter
- Preheat grill on high.
- Brush steaks with olive oil and season with Omaha Steaks All Natural Seasoning.
- Place steaks on the grill and cook to desired doneness.
- Serve with the Roasted Leeks and Fennel.
- Place all in a roasting pan. Roast in a 450°F oven 1 hour.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.12.