Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Easy Beef Steak Diane
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 2 Omaha Steaks Boneless Strip Steaks
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 pound small mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallots or green onion
- 1 tablespoon brandy, optional
- 1/4 cup half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add mushrooms and shallots; cook and stir 3 minutes or until tender. Remove.
- Wipe skillet out with paper towels; spray with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat until hot. Combine lemon peel and pepper; press onto steaks. Place steaks in skillet; cook 12 to 15 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Remove; keep warm.
- Add brandy to skillet; cook and stir until browned bits attached to skillet are dissolved. Stir in half-and-half, lemon juice, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Stir in mushroom mixture; heat through. Carve steaks. Serve with sauce.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2022, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v22.5.18.