Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Get $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash
Your $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash will arrive in 3 E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send, up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after the order ships.
Use them on your next three orders!
*Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. You will receive your Omaha Steaks Cash in three E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send when ordering up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first $30 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after your order ships, your $20 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 7/1/2018 and your $10 E-Reward card code will be emailed to you 10/1/2018. Your Omaha Steaks $30 E-Reward Card, $20 E-Reward Card and $10 E-Reward Card are a one-time use codes and may each be used on one customer transaction of $79 or more during the valid redemption dates. The codes must be provided at checkout to apply your discount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. You may only use one E-Reward Card code per customer transaction per day. Your codes may not be used to purchase Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards or wine. Reward cards may not be used on any order that also redeems Steaklover Rewards points. The codes may not be applied to previous sales, have no cash value, are non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The codes can be redeemed online or by phone and at Omaha Steaks retail locations during the valid redemption dates. The E-Reward Card codes are void if altered, defaced, copied, transferred or sold through any auction. Omaha Steaks reserves the right to change these terms at any time and without notice. The $30 E-Reward Card Code is valid 4/25/18-6/30/18. The $20 E-Reward Card Code is valid 7/1/18-9/30/18. The $10 E-Reward Card Code is valid 10/1/18-12/31/18. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. Limit of 2 on selected items at these exclusive prices. Other restrictions may apply. Offer valid until 11:59pm CST on 4/30/18.
Chipotle Grilled Filets with Black Bean-Roasted Mango Salsa
30 minMarinade Time
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 10 min
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
IngredientsMarinade and Steaks:
- 4 Omaha Steaks Filet Mignons
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons canned chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice (2 medium limes)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon grilled garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Pinch of salt
- 2 mangoes, peeled and cut lengthwise around the pit into slices
- 1-1/2 cups cooked and drained black beans (or canned and drained)
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 scallions, green and white parts, sliced
- 1/2 jalapeño chile, seeded and minced
- 1/2 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice (1/2 large lime)
- Salt to taste
- Place the oil, chiles, lime juice, honey, garlic, cilantro, and salt in a blender and puree until smooth. Transfer to a non reactive baking dish and add the steaks. Let marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to prepare the salsa, grill the mango slices over direct medium heat for 5 minutes. (Use a grilling basket or set the slices on a metal rack placed at 90° to the grilling rack.) Remove, dice, and transfer to a mixing bowl. Add the beans, bell pepper, scallions, chile, cilantro, and lime juice. Season with salt.
- Remove the steaks from the marinade and grill over direct medium-high heat for 4 to 5 minutes for medium-rare, about 6 minutes for medium, or to the desired doneness. Serve with the salsa.