Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Chipotle Grilled Filets with Black Bean-Roasted Mango Salsa
- 30 minMarinade Time
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 10 min
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
IngredientsMarinade and Steaks:
- 4 Omaha Steaks Filet Mignons
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons canned chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice (2 medium limes)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon grilled garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Pinch of salt
- 2 mangoes, peeled and cut lengthwise around the pit into slices
- 1-1/2 cups cooked and drained black beans (or canned and drained)
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 scallions, green and white parts, sliced
- 1/2 jalapeño chile, seeded and minced
- 1/2 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice (1/2 large lime)
- Salt to taste
- Place the oil, chiles, lime juice, honey, garlic, cilantro, and salt in a blender and puree until smooth. Transfer to a non reactive baking dish and add the steaks. Let marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to prepare the salsa, grill the mango slices over direct medium heat for 5 minutes. (Use a grilling basket or set the slices on a metal rack placed at 90° to the grilling rack.) Remove, dice, and transfer to a mixing bowl. Add the beans, bell pepper, scallions, chile, cilantro, and lime juice. Season with salt.
- Remove the steaks from the marinade and grill over direct medium-high heat for 4 to 5 minutes for medium-rare, about 6 minutes for medium, or to the desired doneness. Serve with the salsa.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2022, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v22.5.18.