Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Chipotle Grilled Filets with Black Bean-Roasted Mango Salsa
- 30 minMarinade Time
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 10 min
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
IngredientsMarinade and Steaks:
- 4 Omaha Steaks Filet Mignons
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons canned chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice (2 medium limes)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon grilled garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Pinch of salt
- 2 mangoes, peeled and cut lengthwise around the pit into slices
- 1-1/2 cups cooked and drained black beans (or canned and drained)
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 scallions, green and white parts, sliced
- 1/2 jalapeño chile, seeded and minced
- 1/2 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice (1/2 large lime)
- Salt to taste
- Place the oil, chiles, lime juice, honey, garlic, cilantro, and salt in a blender and puree until smooth. Transfer to a non reactive baking dish and add the steaks. Let marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to prepare the salsa, grill the mango slices over direct medium heat for 5 minutes. (Use a grilling basket or set the slices on a metal rack placed at 90° to the grilling rack.) Remove, dice, and transfer to a mixing bowl. Add the beans, bell pepper, scallions, chile, cilantro, and lime juice. Season with salt.
- Remove the steaks from the marinade and grill over direct medium-high heat for 4 to 5 minutes for medium-rare, about 6 minutes for medium, or to the desired doneness. Serve with the salsa.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.9.4.