Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Chicken Tortilla Soup
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 20 min
Serves: 6 to 8
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1 Tbsp. canola Oil
- 2 cups white onion, chopped
- 2 tsp. garlic, chopped
- 1-1/2 tsp. chipotle base
- 4 cups tomato, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 4 ea. Omaha Steaks Chicken Breasts, cooked and sliced
- 3 cups tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Heat oil and saute garlic and onions until soft.
- Add chipotle and tomatoes and saute for 5 minutes over medium heat. Add cilantro, chicken broth, tomato paste, sea salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, reduce and simmer 10 minutes. Remove from stove.
- Add fresh lime juice. Let cool and puree in blender.
- Place in sauce pot with sliced chicken breast and bring back to a boil.
- Ladle into soup bowls and top each with some crushed tortilla chips, grated cheddar cheese and sour cream.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2022, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v22.5.18.