Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Get $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash
Your $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash will arrive in 3 E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send, up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after the order ships.
Use them on your next three orders!
*Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. You will receive your Omaha Steaks Cash in three E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send when ordering up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first $30 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after your order ships, your $20 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 7/1/2018 and your $10 E-Reward card code will be emailed to you 10/1/2018. Your Omaha Steaks $30 E-Reward Card, $20 E-Reward Card and $10 E-Reward Card are a one-time use codes and may each be used on one customer transaction of $79 or more during the valid redemption dates. The codes must be provided at checkout to apply your discount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. You may only use one E-Reward Card code per customer transaction per day. Your codes may not be used to purchase Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards or wine. Reward cards may not be used on any order that also redeems Steaklover Rewards points. The codes may not be applied to previous sales, have no cash value, are non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The codes can be redeemed online or by phone and at Omaha Steaks retail locations during the valid redemption dates. The E-Reward Card codes are void if altered, defaced, copied, transferred or sold through any auction. Omaha Steaks reserves the right to change these terms at any time and without notice. The $30 E-Reward Card Code is valid 4/25/18-6/30/18. The $20 E-Reward Card Code is valid 7/1/18-9/30/18. The $10 E-Reward Card Code is valid 10/1/18-12/31/18. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. Limit of 2 on selected items at these exclusive prices. Other restrictions may apply. Offer valid until 11:59pm CST on 4/30/18.
Chicken Fried Steak with Mashed Potatoes and Peppered Cream Gravy
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Top Sirloin Steaks
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, or as needed
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- 1-1/2 pounds russet potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup milk, or as needed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1-1/2 cups milk, at room temperature
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan of cold salted water and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for about 20 minutes, or until just tender. Drain the potatoes and return to the saucepan. Place the pan over low heat and let the potatoes dry for 2 to 3 minutes, shaking constantly. Add the butter and mash with a potato masher until fairly smooth. Stir in enough milk to reach a creamy consistency, season with salt and pepper, and continue to cook until heated through.
- While the potatoes are boiling, pat the steaks dry and season with salt and pepper. Sift the flour onto a plate and dredge the steaks in flour. Using the flat side of meat cleaver or rolling pin, pound out the steaks until they are about 1/4 to 3/8 inch thick. Dredge again in the flour, shaking off any excess. Dip the steaks into the beaten eggs, and then again in flour, making sure all of the beef is well covered with flour. Pour enough oil into a large skillet to come about 1/4 inch up the sides and set over medium-high heat. When the oil is hot, carefully add the steaks with tongs and cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, until golden brown. Remove the steaks and keep warm.
- To prepare the gravy, pour off all but 2 tablespoons of the oil and remove any burnt drippings from the skillet. Reduce the heat to medium, and add the flour, salt, and pepper. Cook for 2 or 3 minutes, stirring constantly, until the flour is light golden. Slowly whisk in the milk, about 1/2 cup at a time. Reduce the heat to medium-low, and simmer until the gravy is thick and creamy, stirring constantly, about 7 or 8 minutes. Season again with salt and pepper, if necessary. Serve the gravy over the chicken-fried steaks and mashed potatoes.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.5.