Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Recipe Categories: All Recipes | Filet Mignon | Appetizers | Burgers | Ground Beef | BBQ and Grilling | Memorial Day | Father's Day | Tailgating
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 8 mini Kaiser rolls
- 8 Omaha Steaks Filet Mignon Sliders
- 8 slices fresh buffalo mozzarella cheese
- 8 slices vine-ripe tomatoes
- 16 large fresh basil leaves
- 8 tsp balsamic vinegar glaze
- 8 decorative toothpicks
- Season and grill the Omaha Steaks Filet Mignon Sliders over high heat until juices run clear (about 2 minutes on each side).
- Place the cooked burgers on the bottom buns and top each with a slice of fresh buffalo mozzarella cheese followed by a vine ripened tomato slice, and 2 fresh basil leaves.
- Top each with a teaspoon of balsamic vinegar glaze before placing the top bun on and sticking a toothpick in to hold it together.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2022, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v22.5.2.