Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Cajun-Style Steak Cut Bacon Canapes with Blackened Shrimp and Remoulade Sauce
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1 Package Omaha Steaks Cajun-Style Steak Cut Bacon
- 1 Box Omaha Steaks Blackened Shrimp
- 1 Recipe Cajun Remoulade Sauce
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Fresh parsley - minced
* Makes 1 - 1/2 cups
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Catchup
- 1 Tbsp. Creole mustard
- 2 tsp. Fresh parsley - minced
- 1/2 tsp. Cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp. Fresh Lemon juice
- 2 tsp. Prepared Horseradish
- 2 tsp. Fresh Garlic Minced
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. celery salt
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place thawed bacon in single layer on a foil lined pan. Cook for 35 minutes or until crisp. Flip over bacon once after 15 minutes of cooking.
- While bacon is cooking preheat cast iron skillet on high. Add frozen shrimp and cook for 2-3 minutes on the first side then 1-2 minutes on second side or until sides turn opaque.
- Cut each cooked slice of bacon into 1/3's.
- Place a cooked and put a cooked shrimp onto each piece.
- Drizzle each Canapé with about 1 tsp. of Cajun Remoulade Sauce.
- Sprinkle each with grated Parmesan and minced parsley.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2022, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v22.8.3.