Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Beef Tenderloin Steaks with Peppercorn Wine Sauce
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Beef Tenderloin Steaks
- 1 1/2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 cup ready-to-serve beef broth
- 1/8 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 1 small bay leaf
- 2 Tbsp. dry red wine
- 1/8 tsp. black peppercorns, crushed
- Heat large heavy skillet over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Place beef steaks in skillet and cook 8 to 10 minutes for rare (140°) to medium (160°), turning once.
- Meanwhile, dissolve cornstarch in broth in small saucepan.
- Bring to boil and cook until slightly thickened, about 1 minute.
- Stir in thyme and bay leaf. Reduce heat to medium and cook until mixture is reduced to 1/2 cup, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in wine and peppercorns; cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove bay leaf. Spoon sauce over steaks.
Serving suggestion: Steamed new potatoes with green onion and red cabbage and carrot salad.
Recipe courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.12.