Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Get $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash
Your $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash will arrive in 3 E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send, up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after the order ships.
Use them on your next three orders!
*Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. You will receive your Omaha Steaks Cash in three E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send when ordering up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first $30 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after your order ships, your $20 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 7/1/2018 and your $10 E-Reward card code will be emailed to you 10/1/2018. Your Omaha Steaks $30 E-Reward Card, $20 E-Reward Card and $10 E-Reward Card are a one-time use codes and may each be used on one customer transaction of $79 or more during the valid redemption dates. The codes must be provided at checkout to apply your discount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. You may only use one E-Reward Card code per customer transaction per day. Your codes may not be used to purchase Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards or wine. Reward cards may not be used on any order that also redeems Steaklover Rewards points. The codes may not be applied to previous sales, have no cash value, are non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The codes can be redeemed online or by phone and at Omaha Steaks retail locations during the valid redemption dates. The E-Reward Card codes are void if altered, defaced, copied, transferred or sold through any auction. Omaha Steaks reserves the right to change these terms at any time and without notice. The $30 E-Reward Card Code is valid 4/25/18-6/30/18. The $20 E-Reward Card Code is valid 7/1/18-9/30/18. The $10 E-Reward Card Code is valid 10/1/18-12/31/18. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. Limit of 2 on selected items at these exclusive prices. Other restrictions may apply. Offer valid until 11:59pm CST on 4/30/18.
Beef Filet with Roasted Corn-Wild Mushroom Salsa
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Filet Mignons, about 7 ounces each and 1-1/2 inches thick
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sliced chives, for garnish
- 1 dried ancho chile, toasted (see below)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon roasted garlic puree (see below)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon milk or water, optional
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup diced cremini, chanterelle or shiitake mushrooms
- 2 cups fresh corn kernels (about 3 or 4 ears), roasted (see below)
- 1/2 tablespoon roasted garlic puree
- 1 tablespoon hazelnut oil
- 1/4 cup diced sun-dried tomatoes, packed in oil
- 1 tablespoon minced canned chipotle chile in adobo
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Toasting, Rehydrating, and Puréeing Dried Chiles: Stem and seed the chiles, place in a single layer in a dry heavy skillet, and toast over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Shake the skillet occasionally and do not let the chiles blacken or burn, as they will taste bitter. Transfer the chiles to a large bowl and cover with hot water. Weigh the chiles down with a lid or plate to keep them submerged. Let stand for 30 minutes until rehydrated and soft. Transfer the chiles to a blender. Taste the water in which the chiles were soaking: if not bitter tasting, add enough to the blender to make puréeing possible. If the water tastes bitter, use plain water. Purée the chiles and strain.
- Roasting Garlic: Place unpeeled garlic cloves in a heavy skillet and dry-roast over low heat for about 30 minutes, shaking or stirring the skillet occasionally, until the garlic becomes soft. Alternatively, place the garlic cloves in a roasting pan and roast in a preheated over at 350°F. for 25 to 30 minutes. (Cook at 350°F. for 45 minutes to 1 hour to make the garlic sweeter yet.) When the garlic has roasted, peel the cloves, or squeeze it out of the skin. For roasted garlic purée, smash the roasted garlic with the side of a knife or chop very finely.
- Roasting Corn: Cut the kernels from the cob with a sharp knife, taking care not to cut too deeply into the cob. Heat a large, dry skillet or nonstick sauté pan for 3 to 4 minutes over high heat, and when hot, add the corn in a single layer. Roast for 3 to 4 minutes, tossing after 2 minutes, until dark.
- To prepare the aioli: Rehydrate the chile in a bowl of warm water for 30 minutes, using a pan or plate to keep the ancho submerged. Strain, reserving about 1/4 cup of the soaking liquid, and place the ancho in a blender. Puree to a paste-like consistency, adding just enough soaking liquid to make puréeing possible. Strain into a clean mixing bowl, and add the mayonnaise, garlic, and paprika. Whisk to combine thoroughly; add up to 1 tablespoon of milk or water if you want a thinner aioli. Preheat the over to 300°F.
- To prepare the salsa: Heat the olive oil in a sauté pan and sauté the mushrooms over medium-high heat for 5 or 6 minutes, or until tender. Transfer to a mixing bowl, and add the corn, garlic, hazelnut oil, sun-dried tomatoes, chipotles, cilantro, lemon juice, lime juice, and salt. Serve at room temperature.
- To prepare the beef: Heat the olive oil in a sauté pan until lightly smoking. Add the filets and sear over high heat for 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare, about 6 to 7 minutes for medium, or to the desired doneness. Spoon the aioli on one side of each serving plate and arrange the steaks so they partly overlap the aioli. Serve with the salsa and garnish the steaks with the chives.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.5.