Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Barbeque Shrimp Skewers
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1/4 lb unsalted butter
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic Minced
- 2 Tbsp. + 1 tsp prepared blackened seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. Louisiana hot sauce
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup Beer
- 4 each Bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 1 hr
- 12 oz. Omaha Steaks Wild Argentinian Red Shrimp (#2914)
- Preheat grill to high.
- In large pan on stove, melt 1 Tbsp of the butter on medium heat. Add garlic and cook until soft.
- Add hot sauce, Worcestershire, Lemon, beer and 2 Tbsp. of the blackening seasoning.
- Bring to a boil and cook 5-10 minutes or until sauce is thick and reduced. Remove from heat and stir in the remaining butter.
- Thaw and skewer shrimp on 4 bamboo or sugar cane skewers.
- Season the shrimp with the reserved 1 Tbsp. blackening seasoning.
- Grill 2-3 minutes per side, depending on size of shrimp.
- Pour sauce over each skewer when serving.
- Serve with a glass of Lucky Bucket Lager and some good crusty bread for mopping up the sauce.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.9.4.