Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Barbeque Shrimp Skewers
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1/4 lb unsalted butter
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic Minced
- 2 Tbsp. + 1 tsp prepared blackened seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. Louisiana hot sauce
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup Beer
- 4 each Bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 1 hr
- 12 oz. Omaha Steaks Wild Argentinian Red Shrimp (#2914)
- Preheat grill to high.
- In large pan on stove, melt 1 Tbsp of the butter on medium heat. Add garlic and cook until soft.
- Add hot sauce, Worcestershire, Lemon, beer and 2 Tbsp. of the blackening seasoning.
- Bring to a boil and cook 5-10 minutes or until sauce is thick and reduced. Remove from heat and stir in the remaining butter.
- Thaw and skewer shrimp on 4 bamboo or sugar cane skewers.
- Season the shrimp with the reserved 1 Tbsp. blackening seasoning.
- Grill 2-3 minutes per side, depending on size of shrimp.
- Pour sauce over each skewer when serving.
- Serve with a glass of Lucky Bucket Lager and some good crusty bread for mopping up the sauce.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.8.1a.