Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Ancho Chile Rubbed Pork Tenderloins with Fresh Papaya & Pepita Salsa
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 2 Each Omaha Steaks Pork Tenderloins
- 4 tbsp ancho chile rub
- 2 cups fresh papaya and pepita salsa
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp ancho chile powder
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 cup fresh papaya (peeled, seeded and diced 1/2")
- 1/4 cup white onion minced
- 2 tbsp cilantro chopped
- 2 tsp jalapeño minced
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup pepita seeds (roasted and salted pumpkin or squash seeds available at your local mexican grocery store)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Rub each thawed Pork Tenderloin with 1 Tbsp of Chili Rub.
- Roast uncovered in oven for 25-30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145 F.
- Let rest 5-10 minutes before slicing and plating.
- Sprinkle each portion with 1/2 cup of Fresh Papaya and Pepita Salsa.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- In a mixing bowl combine all ingredients and mix well.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.8.1a.