Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Ancho Chile Rubbed Pork Tenderloins with Fresh Papaya & Pepita Salsa
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 2 Each Omaha Steaks Pork Tenderloins
- 4 tbsp ancho chile rub
- 2 cups fresh papaya and pepita salsa
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp ancho chile powder
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 cup fresh papaya (peeled, seeded and diced 1/2")
- 1/4 cup white onion minced
- 2 tbsp cilantro chopped
- 2 tsp jalapeño minced
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup pepita seeds (roasted and salted pumpkin or squash seeds available at your local mexican grocery store)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Rub each thawed Pork Tenderloin with 1 Tbsp of Chili Rub.
- Roast uncovered in oven for 25-30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145 F.
- Let rest 5-10 minutes before slicing and plating.
- Sprinkle each portion with 1/2 cup of Fresh Papaya and Pepita Salsa.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- In a mixing bowl combine all ingredients and mix well.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2023, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v23.1.5.