Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Steak and Spring Greens with Orange Curry Vinaigrette
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1 pound Omaha Steaks Beef Tenderloin Steaks
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 package (10 ounces) mixed spring salad greens (about 8 cups)
- 1 cup chopped orange segments
- 1/4 cup thin red onion slivers
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a large nonstick skillet, dry-roast the almonds and coconut over medium-high heat for 2 minutes, or until light golden brown, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- Reheat the skillet over medium heat.
- Place the steaks in the skillet.
- Cook for 10 to 13 minutes for medium-rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the vinaigrette.
Recipe courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.7.2.