Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Steak and Spring Greens with Orange Curry Vinaigrette
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1 pound Omaha Steaks Beef Tenderloin Steaks
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 package (10 ounces) mixed spring salad greens (about 8 cups)
- 1 cup chopped orange segments
- 1/4 cup thin red onion slivers
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a large nonstick skillet, dry-roast the almonds and coconut over medium-high heat for 2 minutes, or until light golden brown, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- Reheat the skillet over medium heat.
- Place the steaks in the skillet.
- Cook for 10 to 13 minutes for medium-rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the vinaigrette.
Recipe courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.13a.