Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Spring Greens with Grilled Chicken, Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 15 min
Serves: 6 to 8
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 8 Omaha Steaks Boneless Chicken Breasts, grilled and sliced
- 8 cups spring greens mix
- 1-1/2 cups honey balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup roasted slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
Makes 1-1/2 cups
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar (good quality, oak aged)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil (good quality)
- 2 Tbsp. cup dijon mustard (grey poupon)
- 1 Tbsp. chopped shallots
- 1/2 tsp. chopped garlic
- 1/4 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- Prepare the Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette using recipe below.
- Grill and slice the Boneless Chicken Breasts.
- In a large salad bowl toss the Spring Greens mix with the Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- Plate the tossed greens on 8 salad plates.
- Fan out sliced chicken on top of each salad.
- Sprinkle each salad with Dried Cranberries, Roasted Slivered Almonds, and Crumbled Goat cheese.
- In a blender place all ingredients but the olive oil.
- Turn on the blender and add the oil in a thin stream while the blender is running until dressing is combined.
- Refrigerate for up to 1 week.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.12.