Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Get $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash
Your $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash will arrive in 3 E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send, up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after the order ships.
Use them on your next three orders!
*Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. You will receive your Omaha Steaks Cash in three E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send when ordering up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first $30 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after your order ships, your $20 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 7/1/2018 and your $10 E-Reward card code will be emailed to you 10/1/2018. Your Omaha Steaks $30 E-Reward Card, $20 E-Reward Card and $10 E-Reward Card are a one-time use codes and may each be used on one customer transaction of $79 or more during the valid redemption dates. The codes must be provided at checkout to apply your discount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. You may only use one E-Reward Card code per customer transaction per day. Your codes may not be used to purchase Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards or wine. Reward cards may not be used on any order that also redeems Steaklover Rewards points. The codes may not be applied to previous sales, have no cash value, are non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The codes can be redeemed online or by phone and at Omaha Steaks retail locations during the valid redemption dates. The E-Reward Card codes are void if altered, defaced, copied, transferred or sold through any auction. Omaha Steaks reserves the right to change these terms at any time and without notice. The $30 E-Reward Card Code is valid 4/25/18-6/30/18. The $20 E-Reward Card Code is valid 7/1/18-9/30/18. The $10 E-Reward Card Code is valid 10/1/18-12/31/18. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. Limit of 2 on selected items at these exclusive prices. Other restrictions may apply. Offer valid until 11:59pm CST on 4/30/18.
Seared Filet Mignon Steaks with Maytag Blue Cheese Butter and Red Wine Sauce
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Filet Mignon Steaks, about 8 ounces each, sliced crosswise into 2 medallions
- 2 teaspoons butter
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Maytag blue cheese
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter, at room temperature
- 1 Beef Demi Glace (Omaha's Best Genuine Steak Gravy)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup finely diced onion
- 20 black peppercorns
- 1/2 cup Cabernet Sauvignon wine
PreparationMaytag Blue Cheese Butter:
Whisk together the cheese and butter in a mixing bowl and refrigerate until set.
Red Wine Sauce:
- Heat the butter in a sauté pan.
- Add the onion and sauté over medium-high heat for about 2 to 3 minutes, until the onion turns translucent.
- Add the peppercorns and sauté 2 to 3 minutes longer.
- Add the wine and reduce the mixture until almost dry.
- Add the Demi Glace and bring to a boil.
- Remove the pan from the heat, strain the sauce through a fine-mesh sieve into a clean saucepan or double boiler, and keep warm.
- Heat the butter in a sauté pan or skillet.
- Add the steaks to the hot pan and sear over high heat for 2 to 3 minutes per side for medium-rare and 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium.
- The steaks should be a little crusty on the outside.
- Season with salt and pepper, remove from the pan, and let rest briefly.
- Place a dollop of blue cheese butter on each medallion, spoon the sauce over the butter and meat, and serve immediately.