Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: Throughout the country, consumers are experiencing higher prices and limited supplies for some of their gourmet favorites. We currently have inventory on many of these hard to find items, but quantities are limited. Order today to ensure your freezer is stocked for the summer season.
Omaha Steaks Prime Rib Sandwich with Fresh Grated Horseradish and Beef Au Jus
Recipe Categories: All Recipes | Other Steak Favorites | Roasts | Sandwiches & Wraps | Corned Beef | Prime Rib | Quick and Easy
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 2-3 lbs. leftover Cooked Prime Rib Roast
- 6 ciabatta sandwich rolls
- 1 recipe beef au jus
- 1 recipe fresh grated horseradish
(serves 6 - 10)
- 1 cup beef drippings, from a baked roast, do not drain fat
- 15 ounces beef broth, canned
- 1/4 cup water, warm
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp. Kitchen Bouquet
- 1/2 tsp. Omaha Steaks All-Natural Seasoning
(serves 6 - 10)
- 8-10-inch long piece of horseradish root
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 2 Tbsp. white vinegar
- A pinch of salt
- Slice cooked prime rib into 6-8 oz. slices.
- Place each slice in hot Beef au jus for 1-2 minutes or until beef is heated through.
- Place on a ciabatta sandwich roll.
- Serve with small cup of beef au jus for dipping and fresh grated horseradish on the side.
- In a small bowl, combine the water and cornstarch and whisk with a fork until the blend is completely dissolved. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, pour in the drippings, broth, Kitchen Bouquet, Omaha Steaks All-Natural Seasoning and bring to a boil. When it boils, whisk in the cornstarch and water mix and continue whisking until it thickens slightly and then reduce heat but keep warm.
- Use a vegetable peeler to peel the surface skin off of the tuber. Chop into pieces.
- Grate the horseradish using a cheese grater.
- Place in a mixing bowl and toss with water, vinegar, and salt.
- Using a rubber spatula, carefully transfer the grated horseradish to a jar. It will keep for 1-2 weeks in the refrigerator.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2021, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v21.5.3.