Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Get $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash
Your $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash will arrive in 3 E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send, up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after the order ships.
Use them on your next three orders!
*Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. You will receive your Omaha Steaks Cash in three E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send when ordering up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first $30 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after your order ships, your $20 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 7/1/2018 and your $10 E-Reward card code will be emailed to you 10/1/2018. Your Omaha Steaks $30 E-Reward Card, $20 E-Reward Card and $10 E-Reward Card are a one-time use codes and may each be used on one customer transaction of $79 or more during the valid redemption dates. The codes must be provided at checkout to apply your discount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. You may only use one E-Reward Card code per customer transaction per day. Your codes may not be used to purchase Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards or wine. Reward cards may not be used on any order that also redeems Steaklover Rewards points. The codes may not be applied to previous sales, have no cash value, are non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The codes can be redeemed online or by phone and at Omaha Steaks retail locations during the valid redemption dates. The E-Reward Card codes are void if altered, defaced, copied, transferred or sold through any auction. Omaha Steaks reserves the right to change these terms at any time and without notice. The $30 E-Reward Card Code is valid 4/25/18-6/30/18. The $20 E-Reward Card Code is valid 7/1/18-9/30/18. The $10 E-Reward Card Code is valid 10/1/18-12/31/18. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. Limit of 2 on selected items at these exclusive prices. Other restrictions may apply. Offer valid until 11:59pm CST on 4/30/18.
Omaha Steaks Prime Rib Sandwich with Fresh Grated Horseradish and Beef Au Jus
Recipe Categories: All Recipes | Other Steak Favorites | Roasts | Sandwiches & Wraps | Corned Beef | Prime Rib | Quick and Easy
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 2-3 lbs. leftover Cooked Prime Rib Roast
- 6 ciabatta sandwich rolls
- 1 recipe beef au jus
- 1 recipe fresh grated horseradish
(serves 6 - 10)
- 1 cup beef drippings, from a baked roast, do not drain fat
- 15 ounces beef broth, canned
- 1/4 cup water, warm
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp. Kitchen Bouquet
- 1/2 tsp. Omaha Steaks All-Natural Seasoning
(serves 6 - 10)
- 8-10-inch long piece of horseradish root
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 2 Tbsp. white vinegar
- A pinch of salt
- Slice cooked prime rib into 6-8 oz. slices.
- Place each slice in hot Beef au jus for 1-2 minutes or until beef is heated through.
- Place on a ciabatta sandwich roll.
- Serve with small cup of beef au jus for dipping and fresh grated horseradish on the side.
- In a small bowl, combine the water and cornstarch and whisk with a fork until the blend is completely dissolved. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, pour in the drippings, broth, Kitchen Bouquet, Omaha Steaks All-Natural Seasoning and bring to a boil. When it boils, whisk in the cornstarch and water mix and continue whisking until it thickens slightly and then reduce heat but keep warm.
- Use a vegetable peeler to peel the surface skin off of the tuber. Chop into pieces.
- Grate the horseradish using a cheese grater.
- Place in a mixing bowl and toss with water, vinegar, and salt.
- Using a rubber spatula, carefully transfer the grated horseradish to a jar. It will keep for 1-2 weeks in the refrigerator.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.5.