Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Omaha Steaks Prime Rib Sandwich with Fresh Grated Horseradish and Beef Au Jus
Recipe Categories: All Recipes | Other Steak Favorites | Roasts | Sandwiches & Wraps | Corned Beef | Prime Rib | Quick and Easy
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 2-3 lbs. leftover Cooked Prime Rib Roast
- 6 ciabatta sandwich rolls
- 1 recipe beef au jus
- 1 recipe fresh grated horseradish
(serves 6 - 10)
- 1 cup beef drippings, from a baked roast, do not drain fat
- 15 ounces beef broth, canned
- 1/4 cup water, warm
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp. Kitchen Bouquet
- 1/2 tsp. Omaha Steaks All-Natural Seasoning
(serves 6 - 10)
- 8-10-inch long piece of horseradish root
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 2 Tbsp. white vinegar
- A pinch of salt
- Slice cooked prime rib into 6-8 oz. slices.
- Place each slice in hot Beef au jus for 1-2 minutes or until beef is heated through.
- Place on a ciabatta sandwich roll.
- Serve with small cup of beef au jus for dipping and fresh grated horseradish on the side.
- In a small bowl, combine the water and cornstarch and whisk with a fork until the blend is completely dissolved. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, pour in the drippings, broth, Kitchen Bouquet, Omaha Steaks All-Natural Seasoning and bring to a boil. When it boils, whisk in the cornstarch and water mix and continue whisking until it thickens slightly and then reduce heat but keep warm.
- Use a vegetable peeler to peel the surface skin off of the tuber. Chop into pieces.
- Grate the horseradish using a cheese grater.
- Place in a mixing bowl and toss with water, vinegar, and salt.
- Using a rubber spatula, carefully transfer the grated horseradish to a jar. It will keep for 1-2 weeks in the refrigerator.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.13.