Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Peppercorn Crusted Strip Steak
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1 oz. olive oil
- 4 ea. Omaha Steaks Boneless Strip Steaks
- 4 tsp. peppercorns
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- In a spice grinder or a clean coffee grinder combine the 4 peppercorns and the salt. Grind until the pepper is coarsely ground. Do not over grind.
- Place the ground pepper and salt on a plate.
- Brush each side of the steak with olive oil and then press the steaks in the plate with pepper. Try to get as much pepper and salt to stick to each side as possible.
- Heat the olive oil in a sautee pan until smoking.
- Place the New York Strips in the pan and sear for 1-2 minutes on each side, until brown.
- Finish in a 225° oven for 10-15 minutes until desired doneness is achieved. 10 minutes for a medium rare 8 oz strip steak and 15 minutes for a medium rare 12 oz strip steak. (For medium rare steaks cook to 130° internal temperature.)
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2022, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v22.9.1.