Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Maple Bourbon BBQ Pork T-Bones
- 12 hrsMarinade Time
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 15 min
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Pork T-Bones
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup Jim Beam Maple Bourbon
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup real maple syrup
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- In a mixing bowl combine barbecue sauce, Jim Beam Black Bourbon, Worcestershire sauce and Maple Syrup. Mix well.
- Put all but 1/2 cup of the marinade in a re-sealable bag with 8 Pork T-Bones.
- Marinate pork over night or up to 2 days in refrigerator.
- Remove Pork T-Bones from bag and discard used marinade.
- Season Pork T-Bones with salt and pepper, then grill until 145°F internal temp, being careful not to burn.
- Brush Pork T-Bones with un-used marinade just before serving.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2022, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v22.9.1.