Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Maple Bourbon BBQ Pork T-Bones
- 12 hrsMarinade Time
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 15 min
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Pork T-Bones
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup Jim Beam Maple Bourbon
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup real maple syrup
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- In a mixing bowl combine barbecue sauce, Jim Beam Black Bourbon, Worcestershire sauce and Maple Syrup. Mix well.
- Put all but 1/2 cup of the marinade in a re-sealable bag with 8 Pork T-Bones.
- Marinate pork over night or up to 2 days in refrigerator.
- Remove Pork T-Bones from bag and discard used marinade.
- Season Pork T-Bones with salt and pepper, then grill until 145°F internal temp, being careful not to burn.
- Brush Pork T-Bones with un-used marinade just before serving.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.3.2.