All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.Skip Header & Navigation
There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Get $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash
Your $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash will arrive in 3 E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send, up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after the order ships.
Use them on your next three orders!
*Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. You will receive your Omaha Steaks Cash in three E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send when ordering up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first $30 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after your order ships, your $20 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 7/1/2018 and your $10 E-Reward card code will be emailed to you 10/1/2018. Your Omaha Steaks $30 E-Reward Card, $20 E-Reward Card and $10 E-Reward Card are a one-time use codes and may each be used on one customer transaction of $79 or more during the valid redemption dates. The codes must be provided at checkout to apply your discount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. You may only use one E-Reward Card code per customer transaction per day. Your codes may not be used to purchase Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards or wine. Reward cards may not be used on any order that also redeems Steaklover Rewards points. The codes may not be applied to previous sales, have no cash value, are non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The codes can be redeemed online or by phone and at Omaha Steaks retail locations during the valid redemption dates. The E-Reward Card codes are void if altered, defaced, copied, transferred or sold through any auction. Omaha Steaks reserves the right to change these terms at any time and without notice. The $30 E-Reward Card Code is valid 4/25/18-6/30/18. The $20 E-Reward Card Code is valid 7/1/18-9/30/18. The $10 E-Reward Card Code is valid 10/1/18-12/31/18. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. Limit of 2 on selected items at these exclusive prices. Other restrictions may apply. Offer valid until 11:59pm CST on 4/30/18.
Japanese Beef Teriyaki with Sticky Rice
2 hrsMarinade Time
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 15 min
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Filet Mignon Steaks, about 6 ounces each
- 1 tablespoon finely minced ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 scallion, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sake or dry sherry
- 2 cups short-grain white rice
- Combine all the marinade ingredients in a shallow dish or bowl.
- Add the steaks and massage with the marinade.
- Let sit at room temperature for 1 or 2 hours, or refrigerate overnight.
- Turn the steaks occasionally.
- Rinse the rice in a strainer under cold running water until the water no longer looks milky.
- Soak in a bowl of water for 1 hour.
- Prepare the grill (or, alternatively, the steaks can be broiled).
- Drain the rice and place in a saucepan with 2 cups of cold water.
- Bring to a boil, turn the heat to low, and cover the pan with a tight-fitting lid.
- Simmer for about 15 minutes, or until the water has been absorbed and the rice is sticky and soft. Keep warm.
- Remove the steaks from the marinade.
- Grill for about 4 minutes per side for medium-rare or 5 to 6 minutes per side for medium.
- Thinly slice across the grain and serve with the rice.