Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Grilled Filet Mignon Crostinis
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 8 each French Baguette Bias Sliced 1/4" thick, Toasted with Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp. Whipped Cream Cheese
- 3 Tbsp. Roasted Red Pepper Pesto (Store bought or recipe below)
- 1 each 5 oz Omaha Steaks Filet Mignon, seasoned, grilled and sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Roasted Red Peppers Diced 1/8"
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped Chives
* Makes about 2 cups
- 1 cup Roasted Red Peppers peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup garlic cloves peeled
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Season and grill Omaha Steaks Filet Mignon to Medium Rare and let rest for at least 10 minutes.
- Next slice the French baguette on the bias about 1/4" thick and brush with a small amount of olive oil.
- Place in oven broiler and toast until just brown.
- Spread Crostini with a heaping teaspoon of Whipped Cream Cheese
- Spoon on a heaping teaspoon of Roasted Red Pepper Pesto
- Slice Filet Mignon thinly with a sharp knife then cut each slice in half. You should have about 16 slices.
- Place 1-2 slices of Filet Mignon on each Crostini.
- Place 3-5 each 1/8" chopped Roasted Pepper pieces on the Filet Mignon sprinkle with finely minced chives.
- Serve and enjoy
- Combine all ingredients but the olive oil in a food processor or a blender and purée until smooth.
- Next add the oil slowly in a thin stream with the food processor running until it is completely combined.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2022, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v22.5.2.