Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Get $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash
Your $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash will arrive in 3 E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send, up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after the order ships.
Use them on your next three orders!
*Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. You will receive your Omaha Steaks Cash in three E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send when ordering up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first $30 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after your order ships, your $20 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 7/1/2018 and your $10 E-Reward card code will be emailed to you 10/1/2018. Your Omaha Steaks $30 E-Reward Card, $20 E-Reward Card and $10 E-Reward Card are a one-time use codes and may each be used on one customer transaction of $79 or more during the valid redemption dates. The codes must be provided at checkout to apply your discount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. You may only use one E-Reward Card code per customer transaction per day. Your codes may not be used to purchase Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards or wine. Reward cards may not be used on any order that also redeems Steaklover Rewards points. The codes may not be applied to previous sales, have no cash value, are non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The codes can be redeemed online or by phone and at Omaha Steaks retail locations during the valid redemption dates. The E-Reward Card codes are void if altered, defaced, copied, transferred or sold through any auction. Omaha Steaks reserves the right to change these terms at any time and without notice. The $30 E-Reward Card Code is valid 4/25/18-6/30/18. The $20 E-Reward Card Code is valid 7/1/18-9/30/18. The $10 E-Reward Card Code is valid 10/1/18-12/31/18. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. Limit of 2 on selected items at these exclusive prices. Other restrictions may apply. Offer valid until 11:59pm CST on 4/30/18.
Grilled Filet Mignon Crostinis
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 8 each French Baguette Bias Sliced 1/4" thick, Toasted with Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp. Whipped Cream Cheese
- 3 Tbsp. Roasted Red Pepper Pesto (Store bought or recipe below)
- 1 each 5 oz Omaha Steaks Filet Mignon, seasoned, grilled and sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Roasted Red Peppers Diced 1/8"
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped Chives
* Makes about 2 cups
- 1 cup Roasted Red Peppers peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup garlic cloves peeled
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Season and grill Omaha Steaks Filet Mignon to Medium Rare and let rest for at least 10 minutes.
- Next slice the French baguette on the bias about 1/4" thick and brush with a small amount of olive oil.
- Place in oven broiler and toast until just brown.
- Spread Crostini with a heaping teaspoon of Whipped Cream Cheese
- Spoon on a heaping teaspoon of Roasted Red Pepper Pesto
- Slice Filet Mignon thinly with a sharp knife then cut each slice in half. You should have about 16 slices.
- Place 1-2 slices of Filet Mignon on each Crostini.
- Place 3-5 each 1/8" chopped Roasted Pepper pieces on the Filet Mignon sprinkle with finely minced chives.
- Serve and enjoy
- Combine all ingredients but the olive oil in a food processor or a blender and purée until smooth.
- Next add the oil slowly in a thin stream with the food processor running until it is completely combined.