Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Grilled Filet Mignon Crostinis
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 8 each French Baguette Bias Sliced 1/4" thick, Toasted with Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp. Whipped Cream Cheese
- 3 Tbsp. Roasted Red Pepper Pesto (Store bought or recipe below)
- 1 each 5 oz Omaha Steaks Filet Mignon, seasoned, grilled and sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Roasted Red Peppers Diced 1/8"
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped Chives
* Makes about 2 cups
- 1 cup Roasted Red Peppers peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup garlic cloves peeled
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Season and grill Omaha Steaks Filet Mignon to Medium Rare and let rest for at least 10 minutes.
- Next slice the French baguette on the bias about 1/4" thick and brush with a small amount of olive oil.
- Place in oven broiler and toast until just brown.
- Spread Crostini with a heaping teaspoon of Whipped Cream Cheese
- Spoon on a heaping teaspoon of Roasted Red Pepper Pesto
- Slice Filet Mignon thinly with a sharp knife then cut each slice in half. You should have about 16 slices.
- Place 1-2 slices of Filet Mignon on each Crostini.
- Place 3-5 each 1/8" chopped Roasted Pepper pieces on the Filet Mignon sprinkle with finely minced chives.
- Serve and enjoy
- Combine all ingredients but the olive oil in a food processor or a blender and purée until smooth.
- Next add the oil slowly in a thin stream with the food processor running until it is completely combined.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.7.2.