Skip Header & Navigation
There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Get $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash
Your $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash will arrive in 3 E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send, up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after the order ships.
Use them on your next three orders!
*Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. You will receive your Omaha Steaks Cash in three E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send when ordering up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first $30 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after your order ships, your $20 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 7/1/2018 and your $10 E-Reward card code will be emailed to you 10/1/2018. Your Omaha Steaks $30 E-Reward Card, $20 E-Reward Card and $10 E-Reward Card are a one-time use codes and may each be used on one customer transaction of $79 or more during the valid redemption dates. The codes must be provided at checkout to apply your discount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. You may only use one E-Reward Card code per customer transaction per day. Your codes may not be used to purchase Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards or wine. Reward cards may not be used on any order that also redeems Steaklover Rewards points. The codes may not be applied to previous sales, have no cash value, are non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The codes can be redeemed online or by phone and at Omaha Steaks retail locations during the valid redemption dates. The E-Reward Card codes are void if altered, defaced, copied, transferred or sold through any auction. Omaha Steaks reserves the right to change these terms at any time and without notice. The $30 E-Reward Card Code is valid 4/25/18-6/30/18. The $20 E-Reward Card Code is valid 7/1/18-9/30/18. The $10 E-Reward Card Code is valid 10/1/18-12/31/18. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. Limit of 2 on selected items at these exclusive prices. Other restrictions may apply. Offer valid until 11:59pm CST on 4/30/18.
Gilroy Garlic Confit Steaks with Artichoke-Orzo Ragout
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 3 heads garlic, cloves peeled
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1 small dried red chile (such as chile de arbol or cayenne) or 8 black peppercorns
- 1 1/2 cups olive oil
- 12 baby artichokes, outer leaves trimmed off
- 1 lemon, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small white onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and sliced
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup cooked orzo pasta
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sliced fresh basil
- 4 filet mignon steaks, 7 or 8 ounces each Omaha Steaks
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- 4 lemon wedges, for garnish
- 4 thick slices French bread, cut on a diagonal (optional)
- Place all the garlic confit ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a simmer over low heat and cook gently for 1 hour. Let cool.
- When cool, remove the rosemary and chile, and discard.
- Transfer the garlic and oil to a food processor or blender and puree until smooth. Set aside.
- Prepare the grill. (Or, alternatively, the steaks can be broiled or sautéed in a heavy pan or skillet using 1 tablespoon of hot olive oil or safflower oil. They will take approximately the same time to cook as they will on the grill.)
- Rub the trimmed artichokes with the lemon halves to prevent discoloration.
- Place in a steamer or steamer basket set over a saucepan of boiling water and steam for 8 to 10 minutes, or until tender.
- Let cool slightly and cut into quarters.
- Heat the oil in a sauté pan.
- Add the onion and sauté over high heat for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the onion has turned translucent and is just beginning to brown at the edges.
- Lower the heat to medium-high, add the artichokes and sun-dried tomatoes, and sauté 1 minute longer.
- Stir in the vinegar and stock, and bring the mixture to a simmer.
- Stir in the cooked orzo and heat through for about 1 minute.
- Season the ragout with salt and pepper, and cover to keep warm.
- Stir in the basil just before serving.
- Season each filet with salt and pepper, and rub with the garlic confit.
- Place on the medium-hot grill and grill for 5 to 6 minutes per side for medium-rare or about 8 minutes per side for medium.
- Spoon a large mound of the ragout on each warm serving plate and sprinkle the grated cheese over the top, if desired.
- Place the steaks on top of the ragout.
- Garnish each serving with a lemon wedge and a slice of bread spread with some of the remaining garlic confit, if desired, and serve immediately.
Gilroy is to garlic as Yankee Stadium is to baseball or Terlingua, Texas, is to chili: It is the self-proclaimed garlic capital of the world. Every summer the community of Gilroy, which lies some eighty miles south of San Francisco and forty miles east of Santa Cruz in northern California, holds a huge garlic festival. If you happen to be a garlic lover and relish such delicacies as garlic soup and garlic ice cream, this is one event you won't want to miss! Here we offer a confit of garlic. This classic French technique was originally a means of preserving meats, especially goose or duck, by rendering them slowly and storing them in their own fat. Since garlic has no fat, we help it along with olive oil. The resulting smooth and deliciously flavored puree can also be used to spread on bread for crostini, for making flavored croutons, or as a sandwich spread. Orzo is small, grain-sized pasta (the word means "barley" in Italian).
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2018, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.6.14.