Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Cajun Pork Roast Tacos with Fresh Mango Salsa and Chipotle Mayonnaise
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1 (30 oz.) Omaha Steaks 1-Step Cajun Pork Roast
- 1 recipe Mango Salsa
- 1 recipe Chipotle Mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 dozen 6-inch flour tortillas
- 1 cup mango (peeled, seeded and chopped 1/4")
- 1/4 cup white onion (chopped 1/4")
- 1 T cilantro (chopped fine)
- 1 T lime juice (fresh squeezed)
- 2 tsp. jalapenos (minced fine)
- 2 T red bell peppers (seeded and 1/4" dice)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. garlic, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. canned chipotle chile in adobo sauce pureed
- 1-1/2 tsp. lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- Prepare the Omaha Steaks 1-Step Cajun Pork Roast by following directions on the package. This recipe will also work well for using up your leftovers.
- Prepare the Mango Salsa and the Chipotle Mayonnaise.
- Heat the tortillas quickly in pan or on the grill.
- Spread 1 tsp. of Chipotle Mayonnaise on each tortilla.
- Shred the pork and place some on each of the flour tortillas.
- Top each with shredded cabbage and fresh Mango Salsa.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well. It can be stored for 1 week in refrigerator. Makes about 4 servings.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.11.3.