Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Recipe Categories: All Recipes | Burgers | Ground Beef | BBQ and Grilling | Memorial Day | 4th of July | Labor Day | Tailgating
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Burgers
- 4 slices sweet onion (1/2-inch)
- Vegetable oil
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 4 crusty rolls, split, toasted
- Romaine lettuce, tomato slices
- Brush onion with oil. Place patties on grid over medium, ash-covered coals; arrange onion around patties. Grill, uncovered, 13 to 15 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, covered, 13 to 14 minutes) until instant-read thermometer inserted horizontally into center registers 160°F, turning occasionally. Season with salt and pepper after turning. About 1 minute before patties are done, top each with 2 cheese slices.
- Combine mayonnaise and mustard; spread on top halves of rolls. Serve burgers and onion in rolls with lettuce and tomato.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2023, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v23.1.5.