Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Get $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash
Your $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash will arrive in 3 E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send, up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after the order ships.
Use them on your next three orders!
*Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. You will receive your Omaha Steaks Cash in three E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send when ordering up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first $30 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after your order ships, your $20 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 7/1/2018 and your $10 E-Reward card code will be emailed to you 10/1/2018. Your Omaha Steaks $30 E-Reward Card, $20 E-Reward Card and $10 E-Reward Card are a one-time use codes and may each be used on one customer transaction of $79 or more during the valid redemption dates. The codes must be provided at checkout to apply your discount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. You may only use one E-Reward Card code per customer transaction per day. Your codes may not be used to purchase Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards or wine. Reward cards may not be used on any order that also redeems Steaklover Rewards points. The codes may not be applied to previous sales, have no cash value, are non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The codes can be redeemed online or by phone and at Omaha Steaks retail locations during the valid redemption dates. The E-Reward Card codes are void if altered, defaced, copied, transferred or sold through any auction. Omaha Steaks reserves the right to change these terms at any time and without notice. The $30 E-Reward Card Code is valid 4/25/18-6/30/18. The $20 E-Reward Card Code is valid 7/1/18-9/30/18. The $10 E-Reward Card Code is valid 10/1/18-12/31/18. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. Limit of 2 on selected items at these exclusive prices. Other restrictions may apply. Offer valid until 11:59pm CST on 4/30/18.
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1 each 4 lb. Omaha Steaks Chateaubriand
- 1/4 cup Omaha Steaks Seasoning
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 8 oz. canned Foie Gras Pate (at specialty food stores)
- 1 oz. truffle peelings (at specialty food stores)
- 2 lbs. frozen puff pastry dough
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 16 oz. mushroom demi glace (at specialty food stores)
- Thaw roast completely in refrigerator, allowing about 16 hours for every 2 lbs. or use the quick thaw method by placing the vacuum sealed package in a sink filled with cold water for 2-4 hours, changing the water about every 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Remove roast from packaging and lightly pat dry.
- Lightly brush roast with cooking oil.
- Roll the roast in the Omaha Steaks seasoning until all sides are covered.
- Add cooking oil to large sauté pan or roasting pan. Preheat pan until very hot, using proper ventilation. (The roast can be seared on an outdoor barbecue grill on high heat.)
- Carefully place the roast in the pan or on the grill. Sear for approximately 2-5 minutes on all sides until evenly browned.
- Remove from the pan and cool.
- Spread the foie gras over the top of the tenderloin. Sprinkle truffles over the paté.
- In a separate bowl, whip together the egg and water to make an egg wash.
- Roll the puff pastry dough into a rectangle approximately 3/16 inch thick and large enough to wrap around the entire tenderloin.
- Turn the tenderloin over and place lengthwise, pâté side down, in the center of the pastry.
- Fold the pastry ends over and wrap around the tenderloin, sealing it with egg wash and trimming off any excess pastry.
- Transfer to a baking sheet, placing the seam side down.
- Brush the puff pastry surface with the egg wash.
- Bake the Wellington for approximately 40-55 minutes or until the center reaches 125°F-130°F, approximately 45-60 minutes. Let rest for 10 minutes after removing from the oven.
- Heat demi glace in sauce pan per package directions.
- Carefully slice the Wellington into 3/4"-1" thick slices and serve with the mushroom demi glace.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.2a.