Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Barbeque Chicken Pizza
Recipe Categories: All Recipes | Poultry Entrees | Chicken | Kid Friendly | Quick and Easy | Tailgating
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 16 oz. Omaha Steaks Smoky 'n Sweet Pulled Chicken
- 4 individual prebaked pizza crusts (7-inch diameter)
- 1 large red onion quartered and sliced
- 2 cups grated Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 400°F. Place pizza crusts on ungreased large baking sheet. Spoon shredded barbeque chicken evenly onto crusts. Top evenly with sliced red onion and cheese.
- Bake in 400°F oven 15 to 20 minutes or until topping is hot and bubbly. Cut each pizza into 4 wedges.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.13a.