Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Baked Wild Salmon with Lemon, Sea Salt and White Wine
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Wild Salmon Fillets, thawed
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 4 tsp. olive oil
- 4 tsp. white wine
- 1 whole lemon, cut into quarters
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Remove thawed salmon from plastic and season 1/4 tsp. of sea salt.
- Place seasoned salmon portions on a baking sheet lined with foil or parchment paper.
- Top each salmon portion with 1 tsp. of olive oil and 1 tsp. of white wine.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Before serving squeeze 1/4 of a lemon over each portion.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge and parsley sprig.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.8.1a.