Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Baked Wild Salmon with Lemon, Sea Salt and White Wine
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Wild Salmon Fillets, thawed
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 4 tsp. olive oil
- 4 tsp. white wine
- 1 whole lemon, cut into quarters
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Remove thawed salmon from plastic and season 1/4 tsp. of sea salt.
- Place seasoned salmon portions on a baking sheet lined with foil or parchment paper.
- Top each salmon portion with 1 tsp. of olive oil and 1 tsp. of white wine.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Before serving squeeze 1/4 of a lemon over each portion.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge and parsley sprig.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2021, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v21.9.4a.