Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Baja Swordfish Tacos
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
IngredientsBaja Swordfish Tacos
- 1 box (4/6 oz) Swordfish Steaks
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. Omaha Steaks Ancho Chile Barbeque Rub
- 12 ea. 6 inch corn tortillas
- 3/4 cup Chipotle Taco Sauce (recipe to follow)
- 3 cups finely shredded iceberg lettuce, or cabbage if you prefer
- 12 ea. cilantro sprigs
- 12 ea. lime wedges
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. canned chipotle chile in Adobo sauce, pureed in blender
- 1 Tbsp. fresh Lime Juice
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- Begin by thawing the swordfish steaks.
- Next carefully cut off the skin and cut each steak into 3 long even strips
- Prepare the Baja Chipotle Taco Sauce, shred the lettuce, cut the lime wedges and prepare condiments.
- Heat grill to high. Remove swordfish from the marinade and place on the grill.
- Sprinkle each side of the fish liberally with the Omaha Steaks Ancho Chile Barbeque Rub
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side and place fish on a clean plate.
- For each taco start by heating the corn tortilla briefly either on the grill or in the bag in the microwave.
- Next spread 1 Tbsp. of the Chipotle Taco Sauce across the middle of the tortilla.
- Next place 1/4 cup shredded lettuce on the sauced tortilla. Place the fish on the lettuce and top with condiment of choice (salsa, guacamole, etc.)
- Place a fresh sprig of cilantro in each taco and serve with a fresh lime wedge to be squeezed on the taco by your guests.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.10.4.